Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter to everyone! We gave Vance his Easter basket this morning. He had fun going through it even though he was a bit on the cranky side today! I put Tanner in the outfit that Vance has worn the previous two Easters (yes, that is right he wore that outfit when he was four months old and again when he was over one and Tanner is here wearing it at six months). Vance really didn't want his picture taken today especially with Tanner, but the last picture was my attempt. The file folder matching game ended up being a good idea. I wasn't sure if Vance would get the concept of matching, but he did. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love Vance's tie. It's so Eastery (I know, it's the one you got when we were on the bow hunt, but I still think it's cute). Fun Easter stuff! Can't wait till Jilly's older and she'll get why we're bouncying a bunny on her lap.

Mabel said...

I love the picture of Vance all dressed up in his tie and everything! He's such a handsome little guy!