Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting ready for Easter



How do you keep the true meaning of Easter with a two-year old? I'm not exactly sure, but this is my attempt. Vance colored a picture with Jesus and the tomb and we cut it out and made this pop up craft using a straw and a paper cup. He had fun with it before he destroyed it. (he is all boy). I also made a file folder matching game about the Resurrection. I am saving that to let him play with tomorrow. The picture I posted has the matching pictures on the folder on the left side, but not the right so you can see what it is like. I found both of these ideas on www.sugardoodle.net which by the way is an awesome website! The site even has these documents so all I had to do was print them off and put them together. I did get Vance an Easter Basket and stuff to put in it. I didn't get Tanner one. I figured he wouldn't care and I just don't know what I would have put in it if I had gotten him one.

No comments: