Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk

It seems to always turn cold fast here so we are taking advantage of every nice day we have and playing outside. The main event outside today was sidewalk chalk.

I think Vance's favorite part is dumping chalk all over the sidewalk, but he will draw a little too.

This was Tanner's first time playing with the chalk. He loved it, but I was sure saying a lot of, "Tanner keep the chalk out of your mouth." or "Tanner draw with your chalk." or "Yuck, Tanner, get that out of your mouth or I will need to take it away."

2 comments:

Holly said...

He he he...I bet sidewalk chalk is tasty! I wish you guys were closer so we could come play too! Then we would be threatening two kids to keep the chalk out of their mouths!

Mabel said...

Looks like they had fun. Wonder if Tanner enjoyed eating his chalk as much as I used to when I was a kid? You definitely need to enjoy the outdoors weather as much as you can!