Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent Calendar

We have three advent calendars going on.  :)  One of them was made by Grandma Jeppson last year.  Each day has a little gift for each of the boys to open.  I thought it'd be a great idea to take a picture everyday with the boys and what they got since their grandma lives so far away.  Well, I've actually only taken a picture for the first day so far but, hey we are only on day 3 and today isn't over yet!  The first day Vance and Tanner got these adorable penguin pillowcases and Porter got a cute tag penguin.  I wish you could see if a little better because it is a VERY cute penguin.  I believe that Aunt Kimberly made the template for it (correct me if I am wrong)  Anyway, they are having a lot of fun opening each gift.

1 comment:

Mabel said...

I'm glad they like the pillow cases and penguin! And yes, Kimberly did make the pattern for the taggie.