Saturday, May 17, 2008

Playing with Photoshop


Two of my sister-in-laws, Mandy and Erin, got me Photoshop Elements 5.0 for my birthday so I've been playing with it some. I am still figuring it all out and what not so I'm not very good at it, but I thought I would share one picture that I've played with. I changed a few other things besides the background. Anyway, it's fun. Like I said, not very good at it yet so don't judge too closely. Oh, the picture is of Glen and I after "Annie" last Saturday. (hence, the tux)


1 comment:

Mabel said...

Love the picture of you and Eric, it's really cute of both of you (maybe cute isn't the right word for Eric, handsome sounds better), but it's a good pic, anyway. Looks like you are having fun with the PhotoShop. And I really love the picture you did for me for Mother's Day!