Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wii Fit

Here is Vance demonstrating our new Wii Fit. Actually, this was his first and so far only time on it. I let him try out one thing on it, but really it is for people much older than him. We bought our Wii Fit on Saturday and are loving it so far. I think Stephen and I are like most people. We want to exercise, we mean to exercise, sometimes we even start a routine, but we always fall out of the routine over time. I think the Wii Fit is a great way to motivate people to get going. I don't think it is really for those hard-core exercisers unless they just want something fun or quick to do. Anyway, I'm really enjoying it. It keeps track of your BMI and weight. It also keeps record of how well you do in all of the activities so you can see if you have improved and you can try and beat other people that have profiles on your game. The areas are yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance. I don't know if it because Stephen is more athletic, a bigger gamer, or a combination of both, but the only thing I can do better than him are the yoga ones. Go figure! I'm not trying to get you all to go out and buy a Wii or a Wii Fit, but I just thought I'd let you know that we are enjoying ours. Hopefully, it can continue to motivate us to work out in the long run.

No comments: