Thursday, May 8, 2008

Playmates

Okay, I know I haven't really posted things about the boys lately and I know that is why people come to my blog. All of April and so far this month we've just done whatever Vance wants to do (within reason). I haven't planned any structured activities for him because he was getting tired of it. I will again, but I thought he needed a break. He's been enjoying his toys especially his legos, cars, and barn. He also is gradually realizing that Tanner is pretty fun afterall. Vance wants to play with him, give him hugs and kisses, smile at him, and things like that more and more all of the time. He still ignores him plenty and bullys him some, but they are becoming better playmates. Tanner adores Vance for the most part. Here's some pictures of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are so funny. It's cute to see them playing together... happiy, even.

Mabel said...

How cute, they will have fun together growing up. They are such cute little boys!! You guys have fun this weekend!