Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I hope all of you wonderful mothers did as well.  I have been blessed with a great Mother.  I have also been blessed by other great mothers in my life (mother-in-law, grandmothers, sister, sister-in-law, and many more).  I just realized that I spent Mother's Day with my mom, but I didn't take a picture with her.  That is criminal isn't it?  I did however get a picture with my boys before we sent off to my parents ward yesterday morning.
Highlights from my Mother's Day 2011:

1. Spending it with my mom
2.  Talking to my brother, Glen who is on a mission
3.  Spending the day with my children and husband
4.  Seeing my long-time friend, Angela.  She has three little girls the same ages as my boys (and she is as beautiful as ever, I might add)
4.  My Dad made steaks for dinner. 
5.  Getting a pedicure from my younger sister.

Aside from going to my parents for Mother's Day and getting the chance to talk to my brother on the phone Stephen had a test to take.  For whatever reason his IT tests he has to taken at a tech school an 1 1/2 away from us, but it's only 1/2 hour a way from my parents so he did that this morning.  Now he is Security+ Certified.  Way to go Stephen!

While Stephen was taking his test, my parents were at work, and Rose was at school so the boys and I went and played outside.  It is a beautiful spring day!  I am loving it.
Porter admiring some of Grandma's flowers.

Tanner testing out Grandpa's step project out back.

Vance had fun jumping off this "wall".
I am very excited for what is coming in the next few weeks.  My brother Eric and his wife Tami will be up here next weekend.  The weekend after that my sister Holly and her family will be up here.  Everyone is coming up to see my baby sister, Rose in her high school play.  They are doing Cinderella and Rose is Cinderella so we will be going to that one weekend as well.  Woo-hoo!  Rose is also graduating soon so we will be going to that!  Fun times to come.

1 comment:

Mabel said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! I love the pictures, Vance is getting so tall.