Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recital

We can't stay away from my parent's house this month.  I am glad we live close enough to see them often.  Rose is a senior so even though we don't live with her our life is becoming wrapped up with hers.  :)  Yesterday was her senior recital and so we went up to see it.  She played the bassoon and the piano.  It was enjoyable.  I didn't take a picture of her because I had a kid in my arms the whole time, but I did take a picture of Jillian, Vance, and Tanner enjoying their refreshments after the recital was over.  Fruit with yummy dip, cakeballs, and this popcorn (I don't know the name) that is really yummy. 
The boys really want a copy of "Rose's Cinderella"  Grandpa Porter, can you help us out with that?  They are really cute about it.
More Rose to come later in the week because she graduates on Friday!  :)

No comments: