Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blogs and Cars


I was thinking that I should start a website, but I'm just not that good so I started a new blog. It is especially for mother's. You can visit the link on the side title "Mommy's Little Helper" if you would like to see it. I hope you do and tell all your friends to as well. You can learn more about it when you visit the blog.Now to the reason you visited this blog. Here's a picture of Vance playing in our backyard in the car he received from his Grandma Jeppson on his for his first Christmas. Yes, his first Christmas when he was three days old. :)

1 comment:

Mabel said...

How fun to see him enjoying his little car, cute picture. Yeah, I know it was crazy to give him a car when he was 3 days old, but since Stephen was studying to be a mechanic I just couldn't resist, it even came with little tools to work on the engine.