Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He's at it again...


...So says the T-Rex on Toy Story. I know I have threatened to stop shower before and I just haven't done it, but today when I stepped out of my five minute shower this is the face that greeted me. I'm glad I was letting him hang out in his diaper while I showered so I didn't have to worry about his clothes. This my friends, would be lotion. Yes, nice thick and creamy lotion all over my boys face, hands, and my bedroom carpet. This story is as good as yesterday when he ripped a pattern that my mom had just sent me right in two. "Thanks, Vance. No, that's okay, I didn't actually want to use that pattern..." What am I going to do when he turns three and I can't blame his behavior on the fact that he is two anymore? Oy...I think I'm going to be finding gray hairs in my head sooner than later.

1 comment:

Mabel said...

He is just full of adventure and the desire to explore the unknown isn't he? At least his skin will be soft, I just hope it wasn't expensive lotion. But how can you get mad at a face as cute as that? Was Tanner a recipient of the lotion as well? Just remember a sense of humor and repeating to yourself "this too shall pass" over and over, will get you through lots of things.