Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Car Seat

Let's just say it was time to get Tanner in a bigger car seat so as a result Vance got a new car seat and Tanner will get Vance's old one. (pains of being a second child, trust me I know from personal experience) When I say it was time, I mean it was past time. Tanner pretty much out grew the car seat he has been using nearly three months ago. Shame on us, I know. I am blaming it all on the fact that we could not find Vance a car seat that we wanted. One that fit him now, but he could still use as he gets older and bigger. Silly me, I was looking in stores! Once I actually started looking online it took me no time at all to find this one. It has the five point harness for younger children, but also can be converted to the high back seat booster, and a backless booster so assuming all goes well this will be Vance's last car seat. Hurray! Since I ordered online we have been waiting for it to come and it came today. Now we need to get Stephen to install it before he goes to California for the remainder of the week. We also took a picture of Tanner in the car seat because he doesn't like to be left out of anything. Funny how early that starts. If we like this one a lot maybe we'll get him one just like it when he gets a little bit older.


2 comments:

Mabel said...

Nice! Looks kind of like the Captain's chair from the Star Trek Enterprise, especially with Tanner in it because he is so much smaller that Vance. Looks like Vance likes it already. Is that a cup holder on the right side?

Holly said...

I was going to ask about the cup holder too. I'm sorry you got lots of hand me downs from me. If you would've been a boy it wouldn't have been so bad:)