Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blog Makeover

In case you didn't notice (because you are blind or something) I gave my blog another makeover and changed it's name. Hope you enjoy it. I had a very serious lack of feeback, see if I ever ask for you help again (just kidding). :) Anyway, I hope you can stand to look at my blog like this for awhile because unless I decide I hate it, that's what it will be for a long time. I haven't taken a picture in a few days. I know you are all gasping in shock right now. So you get a picture of the boys on St. Patrick's Day. We went through some Lucky Charms looking for Shamrocks and the boys had fun eating the cereal all at the same time, naturally.

6 comments:

mommymelb said...

I like your new look. I usually read you on Google Reader, and so I don't see the background! :) But since you mentioned it I came and looked, it's very nice.

Sheila C. said...

I love it! Just slow to mention it.

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

I like your new layout! It's way cute the way you put the pictures together at the top!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

I loved the old look and I love the new. It is fun to change things up every once in a while. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Your layout is really great. I like the placement of the pictures and I especially like who is in all of the pictures. I just might be a little prejudiced however...

Mabel said...

I like the new layout and the new name, it's the one I liked when I commented on your request for opinions on names! It just sounds fun and lets us know that you are finding the joy in your daily doings. Love the pictures at the top! They are four of my favorite people!