Monday, March 30, 2009

Scripture Study

For about the past month everywhere I turn I've seen or heard things that have made me think that we really need to start doing scripture study with our boys. This thought has made me cringe somewhat. Trying to sit and read scriptures with my 3 year old who has an abundant amount of energy and my 18 month old who wants to do everything his brother does. Oh boy! But we decided that it's something we need to do so I've looked around the internet for helps and tips. I got the boys their very own Book of Mormon and today we had our first attempt. We made it through okay. I am not worried about what they do or do not pick up right now I just want to get into the habit so wish us luck! I do know it is important and I want to do everything I can to make our family strong and loving. I love my family so much and I am so grateful for them!
(P.S- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!)

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

You never have to apologize for setting a good example. The boys may not pickup on everything, but it will amaze you what they learn.

Sheila C. said...

You will never regreat your decision. They are not to young and just remember you do not have to read the whole book in one sitting :)