Wednesday, March 11, 2009

While You Were Sleeping

This is actually just a clip of a 1 1/2 minute video from last night. Blogger doesn't like to upload any of my videos that are longer than around 30 seconds. You don't need any sound, in fact you might want to mute it since you can here Donald Duck in the background.

I think this gives you an idea of the entertainment I had last night. The first time Stephen realized what was going on while he was sleeping was when I showed him the video. I'm envious, I never get that deep of sleep even at night let alone a little 10 minute snooze on the couch. Doesn't Stephen look much nice in what he gets to wear to work now (his own clothes).

P.S. You can still vote on my poll or vote by leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny. I laughed out loud. I will have to see the whole video.

MOM

Mabel said...

That is some deep sleeping if you can sleep through trying on shoes. So cute of Tanner to share his shoes, it's been a long time since Stephen had feet that little.