Monday, March 2, 2009

iheartfaces- Beginner's Week

iheartfaces is having a Beginner's Week right now which is perfect for me. I don't even know how to use most of the features on my camera. Their theme is MESSY. Man, I have a ton of messy photos. I had a hard time deciding on one, but I picked one that was more recent. Tanner, covered in frosting from a treat I gave him for Valentine's Day. I love how he is making sure he gets all the frosting off his finger in this picture.

If you haven't visited their site, yet be sure to check it out. It is a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Alexia said...

I love the look on his face - we're obviously disturbing his moment LOL

DawnS said...

I love this - messy but not too messy :)

Randi said...

Eating frosting is serious business! SO cute :)

Kristin said...

I love his face, it's like really you are going to take a picture, I am busy here!

Rhonda said...

What a cutie pie! Love it!

Carebear said...

Ha, Ha, love the expression! And what great eyes he has. You and I have the same blog design, though I put up a new header over mine recently. You have good taste in free stuff, LOL!

Deb said...

Aww, I love the little bit right on his nose, and such a serious expression on his face. :) So cute!