Tuesday, February 1, 2011

14 Days of Love: Day 1

I am doing this fun activity with Vance and Tanner to count our way down to Valentine's Day.  I thought it would be a fun challenge to post 14 days of different things that I love here on our family blog.  (I won't be posting them in any particular order.)


Today I want to express my love for our Savior, Jesus Christ.  His love for all of us is incredible.  I wish I could eloquently put into words how I feel about Jesus Christ, but let me just say that I know he is my Savior.  He lived a perfect life and bore the sins of the world for each of us, he died for us, and was resurrected.  If that isn't the best example of love, I don't know what is.  I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of Jesus Christ and the influence that he has been on my life.  I pray that I may strive to do better to become more like him.

No comments: