Saturday, February 5, 2011

14 Days of Love: Day 5

Today I am expressing my love for my in-laws.  I've heard many people that don't like their in-laws and I am very grateful to be blessed to be married into a wonderful family.  Stephen's parents are caring and generous.  He has three older sisters who are kind and fun to be around.  I love each other them!  I love my in-laws so much and appreciate the way that they raised their son.  I know Stephen is a product of their hard work.  ;)  My mother and father-in-law are also awesome grandparents.  Thank you for being so wonderful to me.  I love you guys!
P.S. Our family picture above is already out of date because Mandy and Jake just adopted another beautiful baby boy!  Oh, and let's face it all of the kids are much more grown up now especially Porter. :)

1 comment:

Mabel said...

Thanks Heather, we love you too. Yes, it is outdated, that just means we need to get another one done the next time you guys come down...hint, hint.