Okay, Holly tagged me on this one. We'll see if I can do it. I may be using her answers to help me along...
1. My maiden name is Porter
2. I lived in Burley, Idaho until I was ten and then moved to Zillah, Washington
3. I was scared to move.
4. I'm glad I moved.
5. I got married August 16, 2003
6. I was 20 years old when I got married.
7. Stephen (my husband) is 14 inches taller than me.
8. I was the one who was more forward in our relationship in the beginning.
9. I wanted to know why Stephen came to visit me every single day if he just wanted to be my friend.
10. I was Stephen's first girlfriend.
11. I didn't know what I wanted to major in when I graduated from high school because I wanted to be a stay at home mom.
12. I got an associate's degree in preschool education.
13. I love doing preschool.
14 I love being a stay at home mom even more.
15. I am the mother of two boys, Vance and Tanner
16. I think I have the best husband and most adorable children in the world.
17. I hope everone thinks that about their spouse and children.
18. I had a steady boyfriend in high school.
19. I was engaged to him for about a month just before I turned 19.
20. I rarely tell people that, yet I just posted it on this blog.
21. I'm grateful for wonderful parents and a loving Heavenly Father who showed me that he wasn't the one for me.
22. Like my sister, I have been teased about two things my entire life (things I have no control over).
23. My height (5 foot 1 inch)
24. My pale skin
25. I am the shortest member of my family.
26. I don't mind being short.
27. My ears stick out.
28. A lot of friends in high school thought I looked like an elf because I was short and my ears stuck out and were kind of pointy.
29. I did drama all four years of high school.
30. I sang at Carnegie Hall with my high school choir when I was a junior.
31. I would never want to live in New York, but I think it is fun to visit.
32. I want to be rich enough someday to help people who are struggling financially or to do other generous things with my money.
33. I don't want my children to get everything they want if we are ever rich.
34. I have been pregnant or nursing a baby for over three years minus about 2-3 weeks in between when I stopped nursing Vance and before I was pregnant with Tanner.
35. I first started having back problems when I was 14.
36. My back problems hit again when I was 18.
37. Five days before I gave birth to Vance I threw out my back and couldn't walk.
38. I slept and basically lived in a recliner during those five days because I couldn't move.
39. Stephen had to help me walk to the bathroom and sit me on the toilet and then help me get off of it when I needed to use it.
40. I love and appreciate Stephen more each day because of things like that.
41. I never want to give birth to a baby that weighs over nine pounds again.
42. I realize this is somewhat out of my control, but I will do what I can to keep it in my control.
43. I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my boys.
44. I wouldn't mind if I only have boys.
45. I wouldn't mind if the rest of my children are girls.
46. I like to sing and dance with my children.
47. I am left handed.
48. I use to have blonde hair, it has progessively gotten darker over the years.
49. I wish my hair was still blonde.
50. My fingernails are weak and break easily.
51. I like to play the piano, but I don't like having church callings that require me to play the piano.
52. I think children's smiles and laughs are the most precious thing in the world.
53. I love newborn babies because they are so fresh from heaven.
54. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen Stephen cry.
55. I can't count on one hand the number of times I cry in a month.
56. I get headaches when I have to be social.
57. On a whole I don't like people.
58. I'm very stubborn.
59. I don't care when it comes to lots of things, but if I have an opinion on something it is very firm.
60. I really don't think that my brother-in-law is gross even though I basically told that to Holly when she started dating him.
61. I love to have things in order and organized.
62. My house is generally never in order or organized.
63. I can't remember the last time I laid down at night and slept until it was time to get up in the morning.
64. It is akward to kiss my husband if we are both standing. I have to stretch my neck back and stand as tall as I can and Stephen has to bend way down.
65. I like having a tall husband.
66. Aside from the last season I've seen ever episode of the Glimore Girls.
67. We don't have any television stations so I never watch tv.
68. I wanted to be just like my older sister when I was growing up.
69. I am a terrible test-taker.
70. I scored the lowest on my ACTs in my family (Rose hasn't taken it yet, but we all know how book smart she is). :)
80. I am the only quiet girl in my family.
81. I hate driving
82. After being married nearly five years I just got an Idaho Driver's license with my married name on it a week ago.
83. When I was about three or so I remember my dad carrying me across the street to go trick-or-treating and I cried the entire way over and back.
84. I've hated Halloween ever since.
85. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
86. I love puppies.
87. I want to have a puppy someday, but Stephen does not.
88. I love going on walks.
89. I haven't seen a movie in the theater since I was pregnant with Vance.
90. It was the fourth Harry Potter movie.
91. If we didn't have to eat to stay alive I wouldn't eat.
92. I hate to cook.
93. Before I met my husband I never knew someone who didn't like fruit.
94. I recently let my husband buy a Wii. I don't know why.
95. I have two main celebrity crushes, Nick Lachey and Michael Vartan.
96. Sometimes I tell Stephen he looks like Michael Vartan.
97. We both know he doesn't.
98. I am very unatheletic.
99. Even though I love my children, they can drive me crazy.
100. I wonder if anyone actually read this and found any of it interesting.
TAG- Okay, well, I guess I'll tag some people that I haven't seen update their blogs in awhile. Dad, Erin, and Mandy. Good luck. You may need to do it in segments...