Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family Picture Attempts

*I put up several posts today so be sure to scroll down to get all of the new ones. :)


Well, we tried to get a nice family picture of the four of us, but for one reason or another (or several reasons more like it) none of them look all that great. How do professional photographers do it? I see lots of nice family pictures with children my kids ages so what is their trick? I really would like to know. Vance tries to take off whenever we try and get a picture of him with anyone and Tanner is never looking in the right direction...

2 comments:

mommymelb said...

I love them! They're adorable! I think professional photographers have a lot of squeaky toys and funny faces. That's why our camera that just sits boring like on the tripod never catches us looking as cute. :)

Erin said...

Well, I can tell you from personal experience (because I am the one who does it) that there is usually a head swap involved when you have little ones at those ages... and usually an assistant that either pushes the button or plays with the kids. Trust me, it's not a one man job. ;) I think you've got some pretty cute shots there... what a cute family!!