Friday, April 18, 2008

Enchanted

I've been trying to get a good video of this for awhile. Vance enjoys the Disney movie Enchanted. He especially enjoys the song tha Giselle sings to Robert in Central Park. (I imagine the title is something like, "How Do I Know") Vance likes to sing a long, dance, laugh when the prince gets knocked over, and clap at the end. Here's a little clip of the end of the song. Of course, Vance isn't wearing pants. Sorry about that also sorry for the bumpy taping, Tanner kept bumping me. It much more fun to watch him in real life, but I hope you enjoy the video.

5 comments:

Mabel said...

How cute is that! Looks like he is having a good time. It makes me happy just watching him.

Lissette said...

He has good taste in movies.

Holly said...

We need to come visit you sometime. You're boys are getting so big!

Erin said...

That is just awesome. I have watched this video like 12 times today and called multiple people over to see it. Super adorable!

Marci Roberts said...

That is so cute, Vance must have some innate musical ability to sing and dance along like that. I was just thinking you ought to be able to save $ on clothing if Vance is not wearing out all of his pants in the knees.